Needham Market Library will be reopening on Tuesday 7th July.
Suffolk Libraries has been following government advice and as the wellbeing and safety of both customers and staff is our priority, we are having to implement some temporary changes to our services:
- Our opening hours will be slightly reduced until further notice. These are on our website.
- The government has advised against allowing the browsing of books and other items so we’ll be implementing a new “select and collect” service whereby customers can contact us in advance to request items for staff to select and issue and these can then be picked up from the library.
- Access to computers, printing and photocopying will be unavailable during July.
- Reservations will also be unavailable during July.
- Customers will only be able to borrow 10 items at a time but can keep them for an extended period of up to 4 weeks.
- Borrowing DVDs and CDs will be free until further notice.
- Overdue charges will remain suspended throughout July and August.
- Return dates for loans taken out prior to lockdown will be extended to 31st August.
The situation will be constantly reviewed over the coming months and services and activities will be reintroduced when it’s safe to do so.
We will keep you up to date with any significant changes. Alternatively, more information is available on the Suffolk Libraries website.